To: All Employees, Customer, and Stakeholders
Re: COVID-19 Triumph Pandemic Plan
March 18, 2020
We have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving COVID-19 outbreak and enforced preventative measures to mitigate potential spread of the virus. The safety of our staff, clients and partners remains at the forefront of our operations, as we continue to navigate through this unprecedented time. We are actively monitoring all live information presented by Public Health, Ontario Ministry of Health and daily announcements from federal and provincial government. Our internal Pandemic Response Team (PRT) has developed and continues to implement the appropriate and adaptable risk-based plans to help mitigate and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our team has implemented several new policies and procedures including:
•Preparing staff for all possible scenarios and posting daily reminders of simple, yet, necessary ways to reduce possible spread including hand washing, touch-point sanitation, maintaining safe levels of distance and appropriate social distancing in the workplace.
• Employees to self-isolate for 14 days after return from travel outside of Canada as per Travel Health Notices posted by the government of Canada https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/health-safety/travel-health-notices/221
• Closing our offices to any external visitors and members of the public.
• Setting up delivery protocols with suppliers to minimize potential transmission.
• Promoting tele-work setting even within office via conference calls, video meetings and other web-based resources to reduce the needs for internal in-person meetings and group interactions.
• Supplying hand sanitizer throughout our offices and encouraging all staff to use appropriately.
• Ensuring all site staff are following all health & safety regulations and practice regular sanitation via hand sanitizer and hand washing. Toolbox talks have been held to promote all internal pandemic response policies and procedures. Site staff have also been trained to follow the protocols implemented by clients whose facility they are currently working on.
• Ensuring daily sanitation of all common workspaces and shared touch points switches.
• Instructing any employees from reporting to work if they or a family member are feeling ill.
• Requiring employees to alert Health & Safety if they knowingly come into contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
Additionally, our Pandemic Response Team has developed and implemented a work plan to stagger work shifts and introduce work from home policies to minimize interaction appropriately. All staff who can work remotely have been placed on a work from home structure, with the resources available to them so that continued productivity and collaboration is maintained.
This plan includes initiatives to reduce interaction and make use of our satellite office located at Improve Mall. With this plan in place, Triumph does not foresee any delays in our production activity. Our office and site departments are working proactively to ensure all projects continue with minimal delays while protecting the health and safety our staff, clients and partners.
If you have any questions or concerns please connect with us at [email protected]
Triumph Management – Health & Safety