Triumph worked closely with TTC, Strasman Architects & General Contractors (Eastern Construction & Buttcon Ltd.) to develop a complete roofing, cladding and solar wall system – with close attention to detail paid to every element of its design.
The facility features one of the largest green roofs in Canada, solar panels and a metal transpired solar wall, which collects solar energy to heat the building.
Triumph’s roofing & cladding divisions performed over 350,000 square feet of respective scopes.
– 13,000 sq ft of Metal Siding
– 25,000 sq ft of Solar Wall
– 29,000 sq ft of Kingspan Insulated panels with Karrier Rail – System.
– 3,400 sq ft of ACM Panels
– 300,000 sq ft of green roofing
The McNicoll Bus Garage was the recipient of the 2020 Judges Award in recognition of its innovative Transpired Solar Wall design installed by Triumph.